When you make everyday purchases through AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to IWHC!
AmazonSmile is identical to Amazon.com, but the difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to IWHC when you select IWHC as your charity of choice.
How to enroll with Amazon Smile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- You will be asked to “Select a Charity.” Please type “IWHC” into the search box.
- Find the correct organization and hit “Select.”
- Now when you shop at smile.amazon.com, 0.5% of your eligible purchases will support the International Women's Health Coalition.
- Bookmark "AmazonSmile" on your website browser. You will not have to select IWHC as your recipient charity on subsequent visits.
When you sell your items on eBay through eBay for Charity, you can choose to donate 10-100% of your final sale price to IWHC!
eBay for Charity makes it easy for eBay users, sellers, and shoppers to support important causes like the International Women’s Health Coalition.
How to enroll with eBay for Charity:
- Visit charity.ebay.com
- Click on “My Charities” on the left-side column
- You will be asked to "Enter a charity name.” Enter “International Women’s Health Coalition" and click on "Find a charity."
- Make us one of your favorite charities by clicking “Add to my charities.”
- Sell, shop, and donate to IWHC through eBay