Why Work at IWHC?
We are a passionate group of professionals based in New York and Washington, DC, that envisions a world where all women and girls are free to make their own choices about their life and health—free of violence, discrimination, and coercion. We have a diverse staff who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our issues. From supporting community-based programs in countries like Cameroon and Uruguay to advocating with government officials at the United Nations, our impact is both immediate and long-lasting.
Perks & Benefits
We offer employees a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits, such as generous vacation time and a no-contribution option for medical coverage. Other benefits include:
- Flexible Spending Account for health care and dependent care.
- Paid time-off (vacation, personal, sick days, and holidays).
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Gym reimbursement.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions.
- Professional development opportunities.