Your web browser is out of date. Please upgrade it for a better experience viewing this website.

Fsahat Ul Hassan

24 Responses to "Fsahat Ul Hassan"
  1. karolien says:

Fsahat is one of the most amazing and inspiring youth leaders I have met around the world who is making a huge difference in Pakistan when it comes to youth issues. Keep up the good work Fsahat!

2. Gulalai says:

Fshat is doing incredible work for the promotion of Sexual and Reproductive Health Rigts in Pakistan! Good luck

3. Qaisar Roonjha says:

He Is great Youth Activist with lot of potential….

4. Fatima Zafar says:

thats great Fsahat, Best of Luck!!!

5. Bilal Mughal says:

Best of Luck ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Takan

6. sadaf awan says:

Good luck Fsahat you are inspiring youth ..

7. muqadas ch says:

Best wishes

8. Alyas Rahmat says:

Fsahat is a hardworking young man, he has a talent for doing his best, Good Luck Fasahat, May God Bless you……………….

9. ASMA EJAZ says:

helo…I am proud on you…GO A HEAD…GOD BLESS YOU…

10. waqasbashir says:

Fashat I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you man your name is nominated This is very good work you doing, a noble cause we all pakistani are proud of you .

best regards
    Waqas bashir
    UNFPA-YAP

11. waqasbashir says:

Guys look at this link http://blog.iwhc.org/2010/03/here-they-are-your-t

Fsahat God bless u always man

12. Udeze Ernest says:

Am ernest Udeze from nigeria, but am interested in supporting you, I really believe that you will go far in it all and I believe you will do as you said in your manifesto,

Do great, I support you,
    Ernest Nigeria,
    Cordinator GYPAM.

13. You are inspiration for all of us :-)) Proud of you buddy, Love You

14. Washdev Mehraj says:

Great Man you are an ideal for Pakistani Youth….:)

15. Dr. Tariq says:

Fsahat is a very nice and hardworking young boy .__I wish his sucsess as a chang maker

16. Jonair says:

Fsahat, be proud of yourself, you are doing what every body needs to do like yesterday. No one talked to me about this when I was a youth and I wish someone had done it. I talk to young girls and their parents about it all the time these days, I wish I was as strong as you are when I was a youth. You are doing a great job and never ever give it up for any thing. I currently coordinate a sexuality education mainstreaming networtk in Uganda (UNESEM) and I have heard the cries of young people too. I wish I could do more to support you. Am not going to say I wish you luck, because I believe it is already on your side. Let me know if there is a way I could be of use – jonair11@gmail.com

Jonair.